25 Facts about India Part -2
26. Which place in Haryana is famous for its hot water springs?
27. ‘Ita Fort’, a famous tourist spot in Itanagar literally means …? Fort of bricks
28. Ustad Ahmad lohariya is considered to be the principal designer of..?
29. Where is the historic ‘man mandir Palace’ located?
30. Gangotri Glacier is located where in India? Uttarakhand
31. Where are you if you are visiting Kunjaban Palace and Ujjayanta Palace? Tripura
32. Which city in India is famous for Mehndi Heena ? Sojat
33. Where is kurinjimala Sanctuary located? Kerala
34. Where is Bhojtal Lake located ?
35. The Confluence of of Alaknanda and Dhauli Ganga is known as ?
36. Where is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport located ? Kolkata
37. Dudhsagar waterfall is located on which river?Mandovi
38. Where is Mehrauli archaeological park located?Delhi
39. In which state is Mohali cricket stadium? Punjab
40. Where is Himalayan Mountaineering Institute located? Darjeeling
41. Where is Nehru Institute of Mountaineering located?
42. Which fort is located near Aurangabad? Daulatabad
43. Emerald lake is a tourist spot near which place? Ooty.
44. Where is Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park located? Andaman Island.
45. Where is Daranghati wildlife sanctuary? Shimla
46. Where is Victoria Memorial ? Kolkata
47. Which is the harvest festival of Punjab? Baisakhi
48. The fair Parshuram Kund Mela which is also called the Kumbh Mela of the East is hosted in which state?
49. Latur, which was badly affected by earthquake in 1993 is in which region of Maharashtra? Marathwada
50. Which island city derives its name from Lt Archibald Blair?