25 Facts about India part-1
- For which Spice is Kashmir famous?
2. In which state is the doctor Salim Ali bird century?
3. In which city is the Taj Mahal?
4. Which state was known as north east Frontier agency?
5. Which is the smallest state in terms of area?
6. Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh derives its name from which Indian king?
7. Which is the state animal of Sikkim?
8. Where would you find the only sanctuary of Asiatic lions in the world?
9. What was Kanyakumari the southernmost tip of the Indian peninsula known as during the British rule?
10. Who was the main architect involved in planning of the city of Chandigarh?
11. Name the birthplace of famous Sitar player Pandit Ravi Shankar?
12. Where is the Golden Temple located?
13. Pushkar temple is dedicated to which lord?
14. Solah khamba Masjid is located where in India?
15. In which city would you find Chandni Chowk?
16. Which state is called the land of rivers?
17. Which is India’s largest state in terms of area?
18. Who built the Jama Masjid in New Delhi?
19. Which Mughal Emperor built Fatehpur Sikri?
20. Which state does not have a Panchayat Raj?
21. In which state is the Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary?
22. Which Indian state is famous for boating activities on its backwaters ?
23. “Raneh falls” near Chhatarpur in the state of Madhya Pradesh are located on which river?
24. Where is the Chepauk Stadium Palace located?
25. Where is the cellular jail or Kalapani Jail located ?
26. Who built the Agra Fort?